[Discuss-gnuradio] XCVR2450 issues

From: Matthias Wilhelm
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] XCVR2450 issues
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 19:29:20 +0200

Hi,

we received two new XCVR2450 boards today (serial ~1390), and it seems they
refuse to work out of the box. I tested the boards both with UHD and raw
ethernet firmware+FPGA, the board both are unable to tune to different
frequencies, or any frequency for that matter. The usrp2_fft.py script
complains that it failed to set the frequency, an older board works with the
same code (serial ~700).

For UHD, it identifies the boards correctly, but it looks like the attached
picture everywhere, with or without antenna ;-)

Did something change in the way to handle the boards?

Matthias

PNG image