RE: [Discuss-gnuradi o] USRP problem ? us ed for Digital beaco n receive

From: Wipat phonsukkarn
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradi o] USRP problem ? us ed for Digital beaco n receiver‏
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 17:46:48 +0700

Thank you very much Josh

but i have another question for more please

> What frequency did you tune the basic RX? Perhaps you are seeing an
> offset between signal generator and DDC. Do the tones the FFT sink look
> to be in the correct positions?

Did you mean the tune frequency in the basic Rx same with the frequency that i can set in the usrp source block ?

So if the same i set the frequency in the usrp source block(from my understand is nco frequency ) equal 1.5Mhz

and the tones of the FFT sink seem like the product of the multiplication of the input signal(1.5Mhz) and nco signal(1.5Mhz)

and showed only the input signal - nco signal ' s  frequency response and i think it's correct.

and i have another question that is the signal that come from usrp source that show in the scope sink show the I and Q signal but if i connect the usrp source with the FFT sink it's show the frequncy response only one graph So i'm not sure what was the FFT sink show(I and Q , just I or Q only , or I +Q )

thank you very much for yours advice