Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Display/Hide parameters from an XML Files

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Display/Hide parameters from an XML Files
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 09:38:35 -0700

Ports dont have a hide capability, but you can make their connections optional. See float to complex, complex to float blocks for an example.

-josh

On 08/10/2010 05:18 AM, Zohair wrote:

What if I want to hide/show input ports? For example my block may receive 1,2
or 3 input with different vlen and I want the user to be able to choose the
number of ports and they are automatically shown/hidden. I don't want to use
the nports tag for two reasons:

1- I want to label the ports with different labels.
2- ports will have different vlen.

I tried the hide tag but it doesn't seem to be designed to work for ports.

Cheers,
Zohair