[Discuss-gnuradio] Phase delay direction finding

From: Pierry Moreno
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Phase delay direction finding
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 17:08:33 -0300

Hello,

I'm trying to implement the calculation of phase delay using a routine of direction finding. I have two daugtherboards lfrx in a USRP at 25MHz and I intend to put the subdevice rxab in order to receive a stream complex in each daugtherboards.
In each of daugtherboard will be placed an omnidirectional antenna with band of 20-1300MHz.

The question is: is possible to obtain the phase delay making a stream by multiplying the complex conjugate of the other stream and taking the arctan?

Thanks
Pierry Reinaldo