Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP and RFID

From: Fabian Steiner
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP and RFID
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 23:31:37 +0200

Hi!

Thanks a lot Matthias for your answer!
I had a close look at the Gen2 stuff and it sounds rather promising
although they are working with UHF tags.

As far as my project is concerned I will start with some basic experiments
the next days: First of all, I just want see whether the general system
works as expected (using usrp_fft.py, usrp_oscope.py, etc.) when emitting
a continuous sine wave at 13.56Mhz and receiving the subcarrier signal
afterwards. If this yields the expected results, I will let you know and
take care of the modulation & demodulation thing then.

Cheers,
Fabian