[Discuss-gnuradio] softDVB-T: DVB-T modulator

From: Marcin Szelest
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] softDVB-T: DVB-T modulator
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:19:36 +0200

Hello GNU Radio people,

I would like to inform you that we have started softDVB-T project. We are going create configurable DVB-T modulator(ETSI EN 300 744), which will transmit delivered transport stream.
More details you can find here:
http://szelest.org/GNURadio/softDVB-T_en/index.html

Currently we have finished three functional blocks. Each block can be accessed from command line (Python) or graphic interface (gnuradio-companion).  We have also created in Perl behavioral models for generation of test patterns.
Everything what we have done already, is placed on public SVN repository.
There are still few functional blocks to create, so any help is welcome!

Regards
Marcin Szelest & Slawomir Lyszkowski
http://szelest.org

Here is list of the actions we do next week:
1. Enegry Dispersal block should work with standard Transport Stream.
2. Change class from gr_block to gr_sync_block.
3. Create synchronization block wich will cancel TS until new frame appear.