RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using the USRP1 for GOES LRIT reception...

From: Michael Kimzey
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using the USRP1 for GOES LRIT reception...
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 07:56:21 -0400

Thanks a MILLION, Tom.
I did as you said and created a directory under c:\Program Files\Hrit Radio
called "\rev4" and copied the files std_Aerospace.ihx and std_2rxhb_2tx.rfb
into it (I guess I could have moved them also).  Everything fired up and and
seemed to be working.  I'll know when I connect the dish antenna later today
(hopefully).  Thanks again!
(FYI...I added the above because it took me a moment to figure out what you
meant so I figured I'd put it in painful detail.)
Best regards,
- Mike