Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on beagleboard?

From: Elvis Dowson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on beagleboard?
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 00:01:29 +0400

Hi,
        I think Philip Balister has done some work getting gnuradio to run with
a beagle board, but that used a modified USRP device.

See some of his technotes:

http://www.opensdr.com/node/17

Also check the following links for some of the presentations that he has made:

http://www.opensdr.com/node/13

I've worked with a variant of the beageboard called the gumstix Overo for about
2 years now. The development environment is very hard to learn, with a steep
learning curve (you need to learn OpenEmbedded OE), and navigate all the issues
that come with it.

Philip's project used the beagleboard instead of the host computer to do the
processing, coupled with an FPGA and using the Ettus RF front-end.

best regards,

Elvis