Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Location of the latest base USRP1 FPGA code

From: Colby Boyer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Location of the latest base USRP1 FPGA code
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 20:54:05 -0700

Thanks for the link Matthias.

Is this part of the UHD code considered stable? Or are there major changes expected in the future? I saw a post that the UHD is pre-alpha as of 6 months ago.

To give reason why I am interested, I am planning to do some FPGA development for the USRP1, which will require a decent amount of change (to make space on the board + features). I would like to keep what I do in line with UHD.

Thanks,
Colby