[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 Connection - Control via Matlab R2010b

From: Ioannis Kassotakis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 Connection - Control via Matlab R2010b
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 22:39:57 +0300

I am trying to Connect a USRP2 to a Win XP PC running MATLAB R2010b.
I am using a Dirrect cable connection (Cross FTP cable, no gigabit switch) to the Realtek RTL8168C/8111C  on-board Gibabit Controller.
At the Simulink  Commusrp2 Function , I set as USRP IP Address: 192.168.0.2 while I set the PC Static IP address to 192.168.0.1
I cannot achieve connection to USRP2 and I get the Simulink message: No USRP2 found at the specified IP address.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Ioannis Kassotakis
Athens, Greece