[Discuss-gnuradio] Moon Bounce Experiment

From: Joseph Craig
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Moon Bounce Experiment
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 12:28:50 -0600

Hello All,

I'm working on a receiver to detect an 8 MHz signal being bounced off the moon.
 We have constructed a dipole array and the RF receivers are complete.  I just
purchased a USRP kit for data acquisition.  The goal is to stream downconverted
I/Q time-series with ~ 1 MHz bandwidth over the USB to a linux box.

I've looked through the wiki and I'm going to start installation of gnuradio on
Ubuntu 9.04

What examples should I start running first to make sure I've installed
correctly?

Great group, I'm really excited to start working with gnuradio.

Thanks,
Joe Craig