[Discuss-gnuradio] UDP driver

From: Jorge Miguel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UDP driver
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 21:57:40 +0200

Hello,

I burned in my SD card the UDP FPGA image and the FIRMWARE of basic tx and rx for UDP

http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/attachments/74
http://ettus.com/u2bin/txrx_udp_20100507.bin

After powering the USRP2, only the two leds of Image and FPGA and on, which is fine.

My feeling was that I can be able to ping the USRP to 192.168.10.2 being my host computer 192.168.10.1
I cannot see the USRP. In fact running a sniffer I see nothing from the USRP. (Neither in Windows nor Ubuntu)

I made sure that there is no firewall blocking the UDP traffic.

What can be wrong?
Many thanks,
Jorge.