[Discuss-gnuradio] Question GNU Radio swig Path

From: Matt Dunstan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question GNU Radio swig Path
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 19:37:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

    i have a question related to GNU Radio installation. I followed all steps described in http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/1/MingwInstallMain, but when I want to install gnuradio 3.3.0 it says that it can't find swig. It finds python becasue it is decalred in Environment Variables under Path with the value of "C:\Python26".  Swig is installed under C:\msys\1.0\local\swigwin-1.3.40, the problem is that I don't know how I sould declare the swig path and where. I tried in the same place as Python path but on GNU Radio installation it gives error that it can't find some gr_vmcircbuf.cc file. Can anybody give some ideas regarding this problem? I have bought the USRP 3 month ago and I could not try it because I couldn't install GNU Radio under Windows XP using MinGW, and it starts to make me very angry. Thank you very much for any help.

Best regards,
Matt Dunstan.