Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Creating a USRP2 sink and/or source

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Creating a USRP2 sink and/or source
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:54:01 -0400

I just started using the USRP2 with GNURadio.  I have made a script that uses the gnuradio library, but it does not try and interface with the USRP2.

How do you do this?  Or alternatively is there a list of gnuradio functions that I can look at that has how to set this up?  I have tried doing a google search for this, but it turns up nothing that I have found to be helpful.

Thanks
  Alex
_______________________________________________ Discuss-gnuradio mailing list address@hidden http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss-gnuradio
Easiest way to gain quick experience is to use "grc" -- use the gnuradio-companion command.  It will allow you to pick and connect various
  signal processing blocks, including all the usual Gnu Radio sources/sinks.  Even if you don't ultimately use the resulting python code in
  your application, it can elucidate for you how the blocks are created and connected.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator