[Discuss-gnuradio] Does anybody have sucessfully installed GNU Radio on

From: Matt Dunstan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Does anybody have sucessfully installed GNU Radio on Windows
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 13:54:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

    OK, I really don't know what to do with that GNU Radio. I tried to install it many times with CygWin and MinGW but no success, this is why I have this question: does anybody have sucessfully installed GNU Radio on Windows OS (on the site of Ettus Research it's written: it works under Win 7, XP ...)? or maybe everybody is working under Linux and I shouldn't try to install GNU Radio on Windows because I waste my time as I did in the last 3 month. One may ask why Windows and not Linux: because this is the OS I'm used to and I found it very easy to make any kind of software for my projects. Thank you very much for any answer. Maybe after 3 month finally I will be able to see a signal on my screen, that would be one of the biggest miracles in the world. If it will not start than I will throw it away and find other hardware that is more Windows friendly (DLL drivers and others) and that will help me to make some real world applications because I don't want to use it only to see some signals I want to get and send real data (data packages).

Best Regards,
Matt Dunstan.