[Discuss-gnuradio] WBX daughterboard frequencies

From: Steve Mcmahon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBX daughterboard frequencies
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 22:09:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello:

I am running GNU Radio 3.3.0 under openSUSE 11.2, and I have a USRP2 board with
a WBX daughterboard. I'm still somewhat new to GNU Radio, so please bear with
me.

What is the minimum and maximum frequency at which I can transmit and receive?
I thought it was between 50 MHz and 2.2 GHz, but I thought I have seen other
ranges specified such as 50 MHz and 2.3 GHz.

Also, can I select any frequency in that range to transmit or to receive? Can I
set the "frequency" parameter of a USRP2 sink block to any value between 50 MHz
and 2.2 GHz, such 51.4 MHz, or 773.66 MHz, or 1855.2 MHz, etc.? Must it be an
integer number of MHz? Can I specify the value down to a single Hz? Are there
limitations/rules as to what frequencies I can set a USRP2 sink block to be?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Steve McMahon