Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gcc 4.5 and GNU Radio 3.3.0

From: Steve Mcmahon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gcc 4.5 and GNU Radio 3.3.0
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 21:41:46 -0700 (PDT)

Gregor:

Thanks for your reply. Remember, however, that this openSUSE 11.3 machine I
have does not have internet access; it's in a closed-room off the network. So I
can't run "zypper search gcc", and things like that. Is there a way I can
separately download a *.tar.gz for gcc 4.4.4 using my other internet-connected
computer, and then go onto my off-network machine and build it from source,
install it in /opt, and then use it separately from the default gcc 4.5.0 that
comes built-in with openSUSE 11.3? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Steve McMahon