Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnu Radio on F14

From: Steve Mcmahon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnu Radio on F14
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:48:38 -0800 (PST)

Marcus:

I'm curious about that last statement you made, "F14 is running python2.7, so I
had to update my .bashrc to reflect this". I might be running Fedora 14 with
GNU Radio 3.3.0 soon too, so I'm curious what you had to change in your .bashrc
file.

Also, I noticed that you did NOT use GNU Radio 3.3.0, but rather you used the
latest branch in Git. What branch specifically did you use? I guess I will need
to do the same.

Fedora 14 uses gcc version 4.5.1, right?

Thanks.

Steve McMahon