Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2-XCVR2450 receive problem

From: XIAN PAN
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2-XCVR2450 receive problem
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 14:41:28 -0500

HI Josh,

Thanks for your response. The firmware I used is txrx_xcvr_raw_eth_20100608.bin. I think it is the latest version for xcvr2450.
I guess there is a problem be shown in the waveform after using the usrp2_fft.py (see the attachment, the red cycle part in the screenshot). In my test, the red cycle part shows "". But other person's test result shows "XCVR2450" at the same position. I also attach this person's result in the attach (the only difference is this person uses USRP1 + XCVR2450). Is there any different between using USRP2+xcvr2450 with using USRP1+XCVR2450?? I have two USRP2+XCVR2450 and none of them can get the signal. I really want to know what is happen.