Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re ceiving DBPSK side not working.

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re ceiving DBPSK side not working.
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 14:24:11 -0400

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 2:03 PM, ish13 <address@hidden> wrote:

I am using DBPSK, but I am not receiving anything when I transmit my signal.
I attached the flow-graphs from the companion.  Can someone look through it
and tell me if it is correct?

Thanks
Ismael

http://old.nabble.com/file/p31434999/Receiver.png Receiver.png
http://old.nabble.com/file/p31434999/Transmitter.png Transmitter.png

A few issues. First, don't set the multiplier to 32k as you will probably start to over drive the amplifier. I tend to keep this at a max of 15k.

More importantly, though, you're interpolation and decimations are set to 4k and 2k, respectively. You cannot use this large of a number. The max (if I recall) are 512 for interp and 256 for decim.

It's also helpful to start the transmitter and use the usrp_fft.py program to make sure you are receiving what you think you are receiving.

Tom