Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re ceiving DBPSK side not working.

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re ceiving DBPSK side not working.
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:26:30 -0400

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 2:35 PM, ish13 <address@hidden> wrote:

Ok I had used the muliplier in a previous code using Frequency Modulation
which is why I used it again.  But thanks for that.  I will change it to a
smaller value.

I also had it set up with the interpolation to 512 and the decimation to 256
but it didn't work either.  Though I will set these values to the range it
has to fall between.

As for the transmitter, I had connected the output of the modulation block
to a scope to see if it was transmitting the correct waveform, which it was.
Though the problem came when I try to receive.  When I tune into the
frequency I am transmitting at there is no signal at all, which I am not
sure why that is happening.

Ismael

Just connecting to the scope inside the transmitter isn't likely to tell you too much. You want to see it at the receiver. The fact that you are not seeing it at the receiver helps.

What interpolation are you using at the transmitter when looking for the received signal?
What gain settings?
What frequency?
What daughterboards are you using?
What version of GNU Radio and GRC?