Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help: UHD, gnuradio and USRP

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help: UHD, gnuradio and USRP
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 09:48:00 -0400

On 08/07/2011 9:39 AM, Drury, Ian wrote:
Hello Marcus,

I have just done an install using your script and it worked fine in that
it all the required software seemed to be installed and the build seemed
to run&  complete OK for both UHD&  GNU Radio.

I tried running gr-uhd/uhd_fft.py and got an error:

address@hidden apps]# python uhd_fft.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "uhd_fft.py", line 23, in<module>
     from gnuradio import gr, gru
ImportError: No module named gnuradio

This looks a bit fundamental, have I missed out on something, not set up
a path perhaps?

It's a Fedora 15 setup. PYTHONPATH is set as in the build instructions.
One of my colleagues has run usrp2_fft.py successfully with the earlier
drivers on a USRP2 platform some time ago, so should the gr-uhd version
work OK the latest build?

Regards
Ian.

(Also posted this direct to Josh by mistake, sorry)

I haven't tried an F15 setup yet, but make sure your PYTHONPATH is correct--keep in mind that on 64-bit systems,
   Fedora likes to use /usr/local/lib64 rather than /usr/local/lib