[Discuss-gnuradio] Contract GnuRadio Job

From: Patrick Yeon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Contract GnuRadio Job
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:24:37 -0400

We (ThinkRF) are looking for a developer to integrate our upcoming hardware release (receiver and digitizer) with GNUradio. The requirements are:

* Expertise in C++ and Python in Linux environment
* Socket programming experience
* Previous hands on exposure to open source development model

If anyone is interested in this contract position, please contact us directly at address@hidden (not through the list, obviously). We're definitely interested in having someone who already knows their way around GNUradio take this on.

Thanks for your attention

Patrick Yeon
ThinkRF