[Discuss-gnuradio] Alamouti Code Block

From: Wes Rumble
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Alamouti Code Block
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:43:24 -0400

Hello!
I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about an Alamouti Coding Block for GNURadio and/or the GRC.  I've seen several references to a block that Tom and Matt were working on a few years ago that was supposedly on Tom's git repository but its not there now.  I'm getting ready to start working on implementing Alamouti for my MIMO work and wanted to make sure there's not already a block out there that I'm just missing in my searches before I write my own.  Thanks in advance!
Wes

--
Wes Rumble
Graduate Research Assistant