[Discuss-gnuradio] "Failed to automatically set up a USRP device" !

From: saketh kumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] "Failed to automatically set up a USRP device" !
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 17:24:12 -0400

Hi

We are also working on the same set up as you people did except that we are using USRP N200. We were trying to make two USRPs communicate using benchmark_tx/rx.py. When trying to run benchmark files,we are getting an error saying " Failed to automatically set up a USRP device". Can you help us out that why are we encountering this problem?

--
Saketh Kumar