Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ICE1712 and ALSA sink

From: Alex DEKKER
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ICE1712 and ALSA sink
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 08:39:47 +0100

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 19:36:50 -0400, Marcus D. Leech wrote:

Here's a discussion of a strongly-related issue with the M-Audio 2496
that seems to imply that the driver only offers 10 channels, not the
  conventional '2', and so things that would ordinarily expect '2'
get astonished as a result:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.alsa.devel/83525

OK thanks for that. I guess I should be able to craft an asoundrc that creates a virtual device with 2 channels that just points at the right place and gnuradio will be happy.

alexd