Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hardware extending

From: Farhad Abdolian
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hardware extending
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 00:48:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I would be careful buying components from E=bay for anything other than simple prototypes. These components maybe cheap on e-bay but if you are serious on making this a working design, you may end up spending more time dealing with ESD damaged products, or those you can not replace in the future.

It can be worth spending a bit more (or even ask for free samples if you work for a large company) than saving a few $s during the initial design.

Just my 2c learned from previous mistakes,
Farhad