Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hardware extending

From: Tomas D.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hardware extending
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:08:58 +0300

On 2011.07.25 15:47, Alexander Chemeris wrote:
Hi all,

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 21:37, Justin Bracken<address@hidden>  wrote:
I would suggest you look the other way, you have these Xilinx/Altera
boards with FMC/HSMC connectors (that's fixed, i meant xilinx sticks
to FMC and so is Altera to HSMC).

browse through links

http://www.lyrtech.com/products/radio420x.php
http://www.limemicro.com/products.php
I just want to let everyone know that we're working on a USRP N2x0
based design which incorporates LMS6002D instead of a traditional
daughter board. The code will appear in our clone of UHD repository as
we develop it:
https://github.com/chemeris/UHD-Mirror

I should receive EVB for LMS6002D this week, so I hope we'll have the
code working in about a month. If there is anyone working along the
same direction we would be happy to cooperate.
Hello,
I didn't find how much the chip itself or EVB costs? It would be great to see the benchmark results first.

Regards,
Tomas D.