[Discuss-gnuradio] re playing file_source?

From: Minhoo Kim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] re playing file_source?
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 08:36:54 -0700 (PDT)

is there a way to replay gr.file_source?
by replay, I mean controlled replay, not the repeat that's already an option
within the function.
I can't use the repeat, because I need the file to play once (and just
once), change the frequency of the daughterboard, then play the file just
once, and so on.
So while the daughterboard is retuning, I need the file to stop playing, and
I need to make sure the board is retuned before the file starts playing so
no information is lost.

Any help would be great.

Thanks a lot.