[Discuss-gnuradio] Internal delays (due to clock path, ...) & jitter, be

From: Mattia Rizzi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Internal delays (due to clock path, ...) & jitter, between tx e rx path in USRP 1 device
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:42:27 +0200

Hello.
Are there some people from Ettus Research?
I have an USRP 1 device.  Since USRP1 has 64Ms/s for RX and 128Ms/s for TX, after 1/64M of second one sample is acquired and two sample are sent over the air. My question is how the time-offset is between these two stream (in % of clock period) and how is the jitter. Thank you.