Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Implementation

From: waqasme
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Implementation
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 14:55:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sumit,
Thanks you so much for ur detailed explanation . i really appriciate your
help.
I am following the same steps as you mentioned earlier but iam getiing this
message when i am entering these comands in terminal. here is the messages .

address@hidden:~$ /usr/local/bin
bash: /usr/local/bin: is a directory
address@hidden:~$ directory/usr/local/bin
bash: directory/usr/local/bin: No such file or directory
address@hidden:~$ /usr/local/bin
bash: /usr/local/bin: is a directory
address@hidden:~$ benchmark_ofdm_tx.py-h
benchmark_ofdm_tx.py-h: command not found

when i enter this comand i get this result
address@hidden:~$ directory/usr/local/bin
bash: directory/usr/local/bin: No such file or directory
address@hidden:~$
No such file or directory.  how to access that directory? do i need to run
some other commands before that ?
what could be the problem ? any suggestion ?