Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Implementation

From: waqasme
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Implementation
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:06:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hello sumit,
I am trying to make OFDM trasmitter and reciever block diagram( with signal
processing blocks available in GNU Radio)  in GNU Radio companion. As my
supervisor asked me to make simulation first in GNU radio software then move
on to USRP. i have made this basic simulation model for OFDM transmitter
which consists of:
Random source, Interleave, packet encoder, OFDM modulator, throttle and FFT
sink block . by using these signal blocks iam getting the flow graph of OFDM
transmitter. but now i want to make OFDM reciever as well. i tried the same
technique in reverse order with OFDM demodulator ,packet decoder,
deinterlever , throotle and scope sink but its not showing any signal .
please if you know how to design or make the OFDM transmitter and reciever
in GNU Radio companion software please guide me or let me know..
Thanks in advance.

Regards,