[Discuss-gnuradio] Converting complex-short to complex-float with UHD

From: Almohanad Fayez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Converting complex-short to complex-float with UHD
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 13:00:26 -0400 (EDT)

I can't seem to find a direct way of typcasting COMPLEX_INT16 using gr-uhd as complex_float.  It seems that gnuradio assumes that a complex type is composed of floats by default which causes issues when I'm using gr-uhd, is there a direct way to do complex_short to complex_float conversion or should I just make a custom block for that?  thanks.

al fayez