[Discuss-gnuradio] Code Modify Help on Module gr-trellis

From: SongLixing
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Code Modify Help on Module gr-trellis
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 04:22:06 +0800

Hi,

This is Song, a phd student in Computing School of USM. I'm using GNUraido to do some research in wireless channel coding. I try to extract some useful information from trellis_viterbi and then use this information as measurement in other functions.

Currently, I have successfully get the information I want from the function viterbi_algorithm, which is in /gnuradio/gr-trellis/src/lib/core_algorithms.cc, and I added one more parameter in this function to output the information to upper class(trellis_viterbi_s.cc). What my problems now is that, I can not add one more output port to the gr.trellis_viterbi_s. All I want to do is that makes gr.trellis_viterbi_s has two output ports, both are outputing float, one is the measurement which has been caculated from viterbi_algorithm, another one is the decoded data which is float data but I will do some convert to short later.

Could you give me some instructions about what I need to modify if I want to change one output port signal block to two output ports.

Thanks,

Lixing Song