[Discuss-gnuradio] Signal Decay with USRP N210 Using BasicRX

From: valentac
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Signal Decay with USRP N210 Using BasicRX
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:18:36 -0700 (PDT)

So I've been doing some development and my USRP using a custom RF front end
via the BasicRX daughter board and have noticed an RC decay. I thought this
was my system, but I recently just put a signal generator directly into the
USRP and noticed the same thing (although not as high of a time constant).
My high frequencies are passing through fine (sharp transitions are
present), but when a level is held at a positive or negative voltage, it
decays to zero.

Is there a limitation on the USRP or BasicRX card? Or something else I'm
missing?