Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Want to help? Here's something....

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Want to help? Here's something....
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 09:36:37 -0400

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 7:40 AM, Philip Balister <address@hidden> wrote:
On 10/03/2011 11:32 AM, Tom Rondeau wrote:
Hello everyone,
Here's a general call for help on the GNU Radio project if you are so
inclined. If you've wanted to contribute back to the code, but weren't sure
how to make a difference, there are lots of little things to look at. We've
set up a Jenkins continuous integration server that keeps track of the code
issues, including enumerating all "TODO" and "FIXME" comments through the
source code. It also tests and graphs the test code we've put in there. You
can see these results here:

http://www.gnuradio.org/jenkins/job/GNURadio-master/

How often does this update?

Philip

Right now, it's once a week. Early Monday morning for the master branch and early Tuesday morning for the next branch.

If this becomes a really useful tool that people are using constantly, I could be easily persuaded to go to nightly builds. At that point, though, we'll want to launch a new machine to handle the compilations and not over-burden our web server.

Tom