Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cheap portable antenna for SSB + CW w/ USRP1?

From: Mark Cetilia
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cheap portable antenna for SSB + CW w/ USRP1?
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 10:05:49 -0400

Thanks Marcus,
I realize I'm asking for the impossible at a certain level—"adequate but not
stellar" should be fine :)
Glad to know that the roll-off is not so steep as to make >30MHz / <50MHz
unusable as well…

Btw, I finally managed to get UDP between my external app
and GnuRadio up & running—thanks again for all the help!

Cheers,
Mark

--
mark.cetilia.org | mem1.com | reduxproject.com