[Discuss-gnuradio] How to display the frequency of a cosine wave?

From: Qin Jian
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to display the frequency of a cosine wave?
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 09:27:42 +0800

    Hi, I want to display the frequency of the wave, I just know the
FFT_sink, and it does show the frequency on the screen, I want to get it
as series like this: 1103Hz, 986Hz, 546Hz and so on.
    For example, in the grc file, I place a Signal Source which produce
a 1K cosine wave with a sample rate of 32k, now I want the terminal to
output 1K or the windows to output 1K, how should I do?
    I tried but found nothing.
    Thanks and regards.

                                Qin Jian
                                2011.10.10