[Discuss-gnuradio] question about the input data of my new block

From: intermilan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about the input data of my new block
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 10:11:33 +0800

Hi all:
      I wrote a block which is used to make a specific structure of data(like some kind of  burst).
And in this block I defined some position of the array for specific value as  structure
required. Other positions of the array will be the input data of this block(did not do
anything to the input data, just copy and store in the array).
      But now there is a problem . I plotted the output data of the block,at the beginning ,
it looked well and the data  followed the order as the structure required.But after almost
30,000 or more bytes, the data is not right. The output data still arrayed  as the structure
required.But parts of the data which are the positions for the input data of the block is not right.
It seemed like some input data of this block lost, but no data lost fromthe former block.
I do not know why this happened. I hope someone can help me about this.
  I put two pictures in the attachment. Screenshot.png is the right array the data should be.
And Screenshot-1.png is the same position as the Screenshot.png, but just almost 35,000  bytes later.
It should be the same as Screenshot.png, but not. It seemed like lost some data .
     Thank you in advance.

inter.