[Discuss-gnuradio] can we do some copy operation in GNU Radio

From: intermilan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] can we do some copy operation in GNU Radio
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 22:15:55 +0800

Hi all:
     What confused me is if we can do some copy operation in GNU Radio.
It means we copy the data from in[](the input data of block) to a array, and
do some operations to the data in the array, then make the operated data in
the array to be out[](the output data of block).
    Did someone do somethings like this?
    Because I wrote a block which is used to make burst in GNU Radio,It is copy
several data from the input data every loop, then put it in the array which I defined,
finally output the data in the array. But there is a problem about it ,the copier data
was right at first, but after about 30,000 or more bytes, it seemed like lost some data.
Why did it happen? I have no idea about it. It is urgent for me.Hope someone can help me.
    Thank you in advance.

inter.