[Discuss-gnuradio] Run a simulation for limited time

From: Eral Tuerkyilmaz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Run a simulation for limited time
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 13:09:07 +0200

Hello,

I am currently using GNURadio to perform an ErrorRate vs. SNR simulation. For this purpose I need to run the graph for an initial SNR (block parameter) only for a limited time and record the results after this run.

After that I need to restart the graph using a different SNR and perform the same steps.

Is there any convenient way to do this automatically in GnuRadio?

Thanks,
Eral