[Discuss-gnuradio] About TDMA / m-blocks

From: qaz wsx
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] About TDMA / m-blocks
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:02:47 +0300

Hello,

I am working on LTE type physical layer, and I have almost succeeded in receiving packets. I can transmit up to 10 packets in a frame. I am now facing  a problem when scheduling resources in precise time. When there is no data to transmit, the synchronization signal must be sent every time frame.  Is there any way to do uplink/downlink time slot synchronization. I saw some posts on m-blocks, but I couldn't find enough information whether it is working and how I can port my codes the new domain. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards