Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to use the read_float_binary.m function

From: hasanimam
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to use the read_float_binary.m function
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 18:14:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Marcus,

I really appreciate your help.
>Those files (read_float_binary.m and read_complex_binary.m) are MATLAB
macros, intended to be used directly by MatLab.

Did you mean that, the binary file which will be created by the
gr_file_sink, is needed Matlab to open?
Ok, then I will take the file to another PC where Matlab is installed and
will try to open it.
However, I was looking for some way to directly convert the file into .txt
or any other readable format using the python program.