Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 / Tunnel.py packet reflection issue

From: Tuan (Johnny) Ta
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 / Tunnel.py packet reflection issue
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 18:40:48 -0400

Marcus,

What do you mean my zero-stuffing the TX frames? And how would it help with the turn-around time of the XCVR2450 daughterboard? Do you mean I should transmit a zero-filled packet before any real packet, so that the receiving side (A in my scenario) has time to switch back to receiving before the real packet arrives?

Johnny