Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio release candidate 3.5.0rc0 available fo

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio release candidate 3.5.0rc0 available for download
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 12:04:13 -0700

Johnathan -

Awesome!  I'm building the git tag now.  I'll let you know if I encounter anything =)

Cheers,
Ben

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Johnathan Corgan <address@hidden> wrote:
GNU Radio release candidate 3.5.0rc0 has been tagged on the master branch and made available as a tarball:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/attachments/download/281/gnuradio-3.5.0rc0.tar.gz

As a release candidate, this tarball represents what will be in the 3.5.0 release, absent bug fixes discovered in testing.

To avoid issues with multiple versions of GNU Radio being installed, it is important to uninstall an existing installation using the "make uninstall" command from your source tree.

Also, please remember that when building GNU Radio from a tarball, one does not need to run the "bootstrap" step.

Johnathan