[Discuss-gnuradio] Question about full duplex on same frequency with USR

From: cdong8812ny
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about full duplex on same frequency with USRP
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 13:04:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I am working on a project using usrp to achieve full duplex(i.e. transmit
and receive simultaneously) on same frequency. Could anyone tell me if usrp
can achieve that with one daughterboard or two daughterboards? I have
measured the isolation: one board-30dB, two boards- 60dB. But I cannot make
it work running my program. The receiver will only receive data after the
transmitter finishes transmiting, for both one and two daughterboards. Thank
you.