[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP N200 + SBX - problem receiving signal

From: Urban Kuhar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP N200 + SBX - problem receiving signal
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 16:37:26 +0100

Hello!

I've recenty got two USRP N200 with SBX daughter boards. I have managed to transmit simple sine signal with one USRP but I have problems receiving this signal. I dont see anything but noise in spectrum. I have measured signal that I am transmiting with spectrum analyzer and I see a spike in spectrum, so the transmiter must be working.

I am using UHD source and sink blocks as a "top layer" for USRP devices, and WX GUI FFT block for displaying spectrum. Sine frequency is 1kHz and I am samping with 200kHz. I have set the center frequency on 500MHz. I have tried both antenna ports on receiving device.

Is there some setting that I am missing?
Thanks