Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Absolute time reception through pythoninterface

From: Nicholas Lan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Absolute time reception through pythoninterface
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 15:38:05 +0100

Dear Josh,

Thanks for your reply. Does this mean that there is no method to implement
the C++ recv and stream commands using an absolute start time in the
currently implemented gnuradio python api?

Regards
Nicholas Lan

This e-mail communication contains confidential information that may also be
privileged. It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressees. If you
are not the person or organization to whom it is addressed, you must not
copy, distribute or take any action based on the information contained
within. If you have received this communication in error, please notify Ursa
Minor B.V. immediately [telephone +31 (0) 15 2682559]. Ursa Minor B.V. will
not accept liability for contractual commitments made by individuals
employed by this company outside the scope of our business.