[Discuss-gnuradio] The values written into AD9862 registers

From: signalswdm
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] The values written into AD9862 registers
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 11:08:37 +0800 (CST)

Hello everyone:
      You see there are 63 registers in AD9862, which are configured by SPI. It seems in usrp_stand.cc and usrp_basic.cc there are codes about how to write and read AD9862 registers, but I still have not yet found the exact values written into all the 63 AD9862 registers.
     Can you point to me where the codes about the exact value written into AD9862 registers are?? Thank you!!