Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [gnuradio 3.5.0] libgnuradio-core.so: undefined r

From: Andre Puschmann
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [gnuradio 3.5.0] libgnuradio-core.so: undefined reference to `fftwf_free'
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 11:57:41 +0100

If you build fftw manually, please check if you configured it with
'--enable-single --enable-shared' otherwise, only the fixed-point
version will be built. Also, you can verify after installation via 'ls
-l /usr/local/lib/libfftw*'. I assume you only see libfftw3.so not
libfftw3f.so, right? After you fixed that gnuradio should build as expected.

BR
Andre